Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 25-09-2018 19:32

Ej Garr
Rédacteur
Lieu : New York, USA
Site Web

Esperance Tunis Vs Stade Tunisien - 26.9

Hello my friends, and how exciting is it to watch Esperance advance to the semi-finals of CAFCL? I mean I have no words, because I would write for an hour how excited I got when they scored to make it 1 - 0 in the second leg! My tweet said it all!

Anyway, Ligue 1 match and what a match it might have been... and why do I say that?

Well, we all know what Esperance is looking towards, not to say they are over-looking this club this weekend.

I am a handicapper/tipster/punter/ whatever you call people who predict outcomes of matches in your world LoL

From a betting perspective, I see something that I think stands out as a play for this match coming up tomorrow.

The +1.5 Handicap line on the away team is listed at 1.91 (-110), basically a decent range as far as price goes.

Is this not going to be a 1 - 0? 1 - 1? Or a 2 - 1 type of match? I do not see it as high scoring, even if the 2 - 1 happens that would hit the Over 2.5 tickets.

I wouldn't suggest the Over, but I would think about that +1.5 line, because I think we, meaning Esperance, sorry for calling it we as if I am as big of a fan as you people are, but I have assumed a love for this club, and I am a loyal person when it comes to that. I will not pick some other team in next year's CAFCL prediction, and not be an Esperance Fan for the rest of my life. This experience with Esperance, and knowing how cool you fans are? I want to be a part of that for years to come!

Regardless, this match is going to be a close contest, and I don't think either side will win or lose by 2 goals, and that is my point here.

Does anyone else understand my logic in thinking that a close game with pressure looking ahead could cause? Much less we know these are two good clubs anyway, so I would have expected a close match no matter if Esperance was competing in the semi-finals!

That's my question to you guys, but I still think the bet is worth making... let it out if you have an opinion of how this week's Ligue 1 encounter might play out?!?!

Aime ce post :

Ej Garr

#2 25-09-2018 20:27

Ej Garr
Rédacteur
Site Web

Re : Esperance Tunis Vs Stade Tunisien - 26.9

I, Um... Nope? Anyone able to translate that?

#3 26-09-2018 17:24

Ej Garr
Rédacteur
Site Web

Re : Esperance Tunis Vs Stade Tunisien - 26.9

Hmm Hmm, what do you know?

Almost like I do this Handicapping/tipping thing for a reason!!

Easy money today people, and it was never even close! The +1.5 Handicap was undoubtedly the way to go, because well... we know why, at least I did!

Pied de page des forums