Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 01-12-2015 15:32

E-S-Tunis.com_fr
Membre
Site Web

Re : Augustine Okrah dans le viseur

Augustine Okrah dans le viseur

1448980093_img.jpg
Okrah à l'Espérance? (Photo Ghanasoccernet.com)

Selon des sources médiatiques ghanéennes, l'Espérance Sportive de Tunis serait en pourparlers avec le club soudanais Al Merreikh pour recruter son joueur Augustine Okrah.

Le ghanéen a terminé meilleur buteur au Soudan avec seulement 9 buts. Il a aussi marqué un but unique lors de la CAF Champions League 2015.

Ce nombre de buts est attribué aux temps de jeu limité accordé au ghanéen, mais aussi à ses blessures! Il est a noter que ce joueur a rejoint le club soudanais après une aventure non concluante (4 mois) avec les suèdois de BK Hacken, toujours à cause des blessures!

Peut-être que c'est un bon joueur, de surcoît buteur (meilleur buteur du championnat ghanéen en 2013-2014), mais gare aux blessures!

A noter que le joueur est sous contrat avec les soudanais jusqu'au mois de novembre 2016.

Rédaction d'E-S-Tunis.com

#2 13-12-2015 11:00

ESTfan
Administrateur
Lieu : Tunisie
Site Web

C. D. Feirense entre en lice pour Okrah :

Augustine Okrah is wanted in Portugal

Portuguese outfit C.D. Feirense has submitted a bid to sign Ghana attacker Augustine Okrah from Sudanese giants Al Merreikh.

C.D. Feirense manager Quim Machado has been keeping tabs on the forward who won the top scorer award in the Sudanese Super League.

The 23-year-old has been phenomenon for the North African side since joining from Ghana Premier League side Bechem United.

Okrah who shot to fame after winning the top scorer award in the Ghana Premier League could be on his way to play mainstream European football after two years in the Sudanese top-flight.

Reports indicate that C.D. Feirense officials have tabled down a bid with talks still ongoing between the two parties.

The former Asante Kotoko wonderkid won the Sudanese Premier League with Al Merreikh.

Ghanaweb.com

#3 29-12-2015 19:30

ESTfan
Administrateur
Lieu : Tunisie
Site Web

Al Merriekh midfielder Okrah not set to depart Sudan

Evans Gyamera-Antwi

Exclusive: The Ghanaian saw a little playing time in the second half of last season but insists he will not leave the club

Al Merriekh midfielder Augustine Okrah insists he will not depart from the club ahead of the new season amid intense speculations over his future.

The 22-year-old joined the Sudanese giants in 2014 from Ghana Premier League side Bechem United but reports in the local media suggest he could be on his way out of Sudanese Premier League, with Tunisian side Esperance de Tunis making enquiries.

“I'm not leaving Merriekh for any club, Okrah told Goal.

“I’ve heard a lot of speculations about me ahead of the new season but I'm happy here and will like to continue. Many of my friends back home (Ghana) and in Sudan keep calling to know what's happening but I constantly tell them that all is well.

Okrah lauded the impact of the club's supporters last season in their league and FA Cup victories.

“The fans were awesome last season. They supported us wholeheartedly to win almost all the titles available. I've realised also that they like me because of the qualities they've seen in me,” he said.

“Anytime I come on from the bench to play, the cheers from them make me very happy and it motivates me to always do my best for the club. I'm happy here and will make sure they are also happy in the upcoming season by helping my team-mates to win games,” he added.

Merriekh now have in their squad four Ghanaians after signing defender Karim Alhassan and striker Ezekiel Tetteh to add to Francis Coffie and Okrah.

Goal understands that Merriekh will travel to Ethiopia this week to continue their preseason before moving to Qatar.

Goal.com

Pied de page des forums