Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#51 10-08-2015 19:21

Kelibien
Fan
Lieu : Beyrouth/Paris/Tunis

Re : Kingsley Sokari

malixx a écrit :

Le seul problème que j'ai par rapport à l'affaire Sokari , est que j'ai cru qu'il avait signé avec nous et que le BD à dit que y'avait aucun probléme avec son dossier et que tt est en ordre. Apparemment c'est pas le cas

Le BD s'est rétracté. Oublions le [maintenant], passons à autre chose, même si je suis persuadé que ce choix peut être regrettable.
Faisons confiance a notre direction et leur bonne foi

Aime ce post :

Kelibien

#52 11-08-2015 14:09

anis taraji 1919
Membre
Lieu : Bruxelles

Sokari: How My Esperance Move Collapsed

Enyimba of Aba and U-23 Eagles midfielder, Kingsley Sokari, has exclusively informed Completesportsnigeria.com how his protracted deal with Tunisian side, Esperance, crashed.

“I’m no longer going to play for Esperance, the deal has collapsed and as we speak, I’m in Aba ready to continue from where I left off,” Sokari informed Completesportsnigeria.com.

Sokari, a former Flying Eagles star, arrived in Nigeria Tuesday and headed for the People’s Elephant base in the commercial city of Aba ahead of Sunday’s match day 22 clash with Lobi Stars.

He revealed that failure on the part of the Tunisian side to meet the asking price of Enyimba was reason the deal collapsed.

“What really happened was that they did not reach understanding with Enyimba as regards transfer fee," he explained.

“Yes, so many amounts had been quoted in the media in the past but I don’t think any of them was either here or there.

“So, when they didn’t agree terms with my club, I had to come back."

Sportsnigéria

#53 11-08-2015 14:10

ESTfan
Administrateur
Lieu : Tunisie
Site Web

Sokari: How My Esperance Move Collapsed

sokari-training.jpg?7d0985

By Sab Osuji:

Enyimba of Aba and U-23 Eagles midfielder, Kingsley Sokari, has exclusively informed Completesportsnigeria.com how his protracted deal with Tunisian side, Esperance, crashed.

“I’m no longer going to play for Esperance, the deal has collapsed and as we speak, I’m in Aba ready to continue from where I left off,” Sokari informed Completesportsnigeria.com.

Sokari, a former Flying Eagles star, arrived in Nigeria Tuesday and headed for the People’s Elephant base in the commercial city of Aba ahead of Sunday’s match day 22 clash with Lobi Stars.

He revealed that failure on the part of the Tunisian side to meet the asking price of Enyimba was reason the deal collapsed.

“What really happened was that they did not reach understanding with Enyimba as regards transfer fee," he explained.

“Yes, so many amounts had been quoted in the media in the past but I don’t think any of them was either here or there.

“So, when they didn’t agree terms with my club, I had to come back."

Complete Sports

#54 12-08-2015 17:14

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

Anyansi saves Enyimba from transfer mess with Esperance

Lagos - Chairman of Enyimba FC Felix Anyansi Agwu saved the team from what would have been a transfer logjam with Esperance of Tunisia, over the deal of Kingsley Sokari.

Sokari signed the dotted lines with the Tunisian giants on the 21st of June on a deal reportedly worth three million pounds, after he agreed personal terms and passed the medical tests of the club.

However, Enyimba pulled the plug on the deal when Esperance refused to pay the agreed transfer fee between the two parties, despite several reminders which were ignored by the Tunisian giants.

The six time Nigeria league winners would have been outsmarted by their Tunisian champions if not for their chairman, who brought in his wealth of experience in dealing with foreign teams on issues of transfers, by refusing to release the players International Transfer Certificate (ITC) until the fee is paid.

Esperance piled pressure on Enyimba to release the ITC of the 20 year old but, the chairman not wanting to suffer the same fate as Dolphins, who are yet to receive a full payment over the transfer of Emem Eduok, suffered in the hands of the Tunisian giants.

Nigeria football academy Shuttle Sports are also currently threatening to cancel the contract of their player Bernard Bulbwa, with same team as they are yet to pay the agreed transfer fee.

Ironically Nigeria Under-23 striker Junior Ajayi of 3SC is currently in Tunisia negotiating his transfer to the Tunis based team.

News24

#55 12-08-2015 17:15

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

Anyansi le sauveur !!! 3 million de livres (nigerianes ou Sterling big_smile ?) !!! (Les médias ont annoncé $400000 !)

Ils veulent faire capoter le transfert de Junior Ajayi ou quoi ?

#56 09-09-2015 19:44

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

Kingsley Sokari Plays Down Brilliant Team Goal Against Ghana

77890SOKARI1.jpg

Kingsley Sokari did not have to scratch his head when quizzed if his strike against Ghana Under 23s at the All - Africa Games on Wednesday afternoon was the best goal he has scored in his professional career.

The Nigeria international made sure of the three points with a brilliant team goal three minutes from time, finishing off the move he started by lifting the ball over the Black Meteors goalie Richard Ofori.

The Enyimba midfielder has picked his goal against North Korea at the Fifa Under 20s in New Zealand as the most eye - catching goal he has scored while wearing the national teams jersey.

“I did have a premonition I was going to score before the game, I always want to add goals to every game I play, ” said Kingsley Sokari to allnigeriasoccer.com.

“But I will say the goal I scored in the World Cup is the best goal, for me.

“During the interval, the coach said we have to double our efforts to make sure we score the first goal.”

After playing only one match, the Samson Siasia - led side are already through to the semi - finals of the competition, with their next game against Senegal only for classification purposes in Group B.

“Despite we have qualified, we are going all out in all the matches, ” the Dream Team VI number 7 concluded.

Nigeria will lock horns with Senegal in their last Group B fixture on September 12.

allnigeriasoccer.com

Pied de page des forums