Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 08-11-2023 18:12

Matt UK
Membre

Visiting from the UK

Hello!

It has been a dream of mine to see ES Tunis live. I am visiting the country in December when the team play in the CAF champions league and was wondering how I can buy a ticket? I will also be writing an article for my website on this amazing club.

Thank you!

Aiment ce post :

Matt UK, Matt UK, Matt UK

#2 08-11-2023 18:26

mestiri67
TarajjiManiaque
Lieu : Tunis

Re : Visiting from the UK

Matt UK a écrit :

Hello!

It has been a dream of mine to see ES Tunis live. I am visiting the country in December when the team play in the CAF champions league and was wondering how I can buy a ticket? I will also be writing an article for my website on this amazing club.

Thank you!

Esperance decided this year that there won’t be tickets. All people attending a match must hold an annual subscription. I don’t expect espérance selling tickets to attend matchs

Aime ce post :

mestiri67

#3 09-11-2023 01:05

nizarkh_1919
TarajjiManiaque
Lieu : Cambridge

mestiri67 a écrit :

Esperance decided this year that there won’t be tickets. All people attending a match must hold an annual subscription. I don’t expect espérance selling tickets to attend matchs

They said the same in the super league but then issued some tickets before the games.
Otherwise Matt your best bet as Mestiri said is to get a membership (i think it is around 50 quid) which allow you to see the CL games and the local championship too. Tickets for champions league games even if issued will be super hard to get (usually run out in 1h)

Aime ce post :

nizarkh_1919

#4 09-11-2023 08:48

mestiri67
TarajjiManiaque

nizarkh_1919 a écrit :

They said the same in the super league but then issued some tickets before the games.
Otherwise Matt your best bet as Mestiri said is to get a membership (i think it is around 50 quid) which allow you to see the CL games and the local championship too. Tickets for champions league games even if issued will be super hard to get (usually run out in 1h)

What you're saying is very true. But this was beacause some membership cards were not sold, which, by our next game, will not be the case.

As mentioned by nizarkh, you can get the membership card easily ... and it's online. If you opt out & choose to try your chance to get a ticket, it will be in the black market & you'd pay almost the same price as a membership card ....

Good luck

Aiment ce post :

mestiri67, mestiri67

#5 09-11-2023 11:38

nizarkh_1919
TarajjiManiaque
Lieu : Cambridge

mestiri67 a écrit :

What you're saying is very true. But this was beacause some membership cards were not sold, which, by our next game, will not be the case.

As mentioned by nizarkh, you can get the membership card easily ... and it's online. If you opt out & choose to try your chance to get a ticket, it will be in the black market & you'd pay almost the same price as a membership card ....

Good luck

FACT:
you'd pay almost the same price as a membership card

Aime ce post :

nizarkh_1919

#6 17-11-2023 08:41

El Riebe
Membre

Hi guys,

I'm using this thread because I have a similar question. I'm planning a trip to Tunis for the last weekend in 2023 so I want to attend the match against Bizertin. Though it seems this is not a "big" match I understand I need a membership to buy tickets. But if I did so how can I get the tickets for the match? Or do I show the membership card at the entrance?

Thanks for helping and best regards from Germany
Julian

#7 17-11-2023 10:18

mestiri67
TarajjiManiaque

El Riebe a écrit :

Hi guys,

I'm using this thread because I have a similar question. I'm planning a trip to Tunis for the last weekend in 2023 so I want to attend the match against Bizertin. Though it seems this is not a "big" match I understand I need a membership to buy tickets. But if I did so how can I get the tickets for the match? Or do I show the membership card at the entrance?

Thanks for helping and best regards from Germany
Julian

You just need to show the membership card it gives you access to the stadium
You may also be requested to show an ID

Dernière modification par mestiri67 (17-11-2023 10:19)

Aiment ce post :

mestiri67, mestiri67

Pied de page des forums