Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 02-01-2015 12:36

ESTfan
Administrateur
Lieu : Tunisie
Site Web

Samuel Emem Eduok (Hajduk Split - Croatie)

thisday_logo.gif

New Esperance Player, Eduok, Joins Eagles’ Camp

031114F-Emem-Eduok.jpg?maxwidth=400&maxheight=540

Dolphins FC of Port Harcourt winger, Emem Eduok, who at the weekend penned a three-and-a-half year deal with top Tunisian club, Esperance, arrived the Super Eagles’ Abuja camp yesterday ahead of the double header international friendlies with Cote d’Ivoire and Sudan.

Eduok, who scored a record-equaling 20 goals this past Nigeria Premier League season to attract interests from overseas, confirmed yesterday that clearance from Dolphins is all he needs now to move to the Tunisian club.

“The trip (to Tunisia) was okay, I have done my medicals and concluded terms with my new club but Dolphins will still have to clear me after our friendly games (against Cote d’Ivoire and Sudan) ”, observed the goal poacher on arrival at Eagles Bolton White Apartment camp in Abuja yesterday morning.

Media Officer of the Super Eagles, Ben Alaiya, confirmed yesterday that Eduok’s arrival had boosted the camp of the Super Eagles even though he missed the morning training session.

“He (Eduok) was part of the evening session at the Abuja National Stadium under the watchful eyes of Assistant Coach, Daniel Amokachi. The former power playing Everton of England forward said with the arrival of Eduok, the team is not expecting any other player as Godwin Igudia earlier invited has sent a message that he is nursing an injury,” stressed the team spokesman.

Only 19 players out of the 24 in camp will be taken to Abu Dhabi for the international friendlies.

Meanwhile, Glo Premier League top scorer, Mfon Udoh, is hoping he will be handed the chance to feature against highly-rated Ivorian side at the double header in Abu Dhabi.

Udoh believes the friendly matches against the Elephants and the Falcons of Jediane offer players from the country’s top flight the opportunity to stake claims to places in the Super Eagles setup.

“This is a good chance for us to show that we can also be considered for the national team. I am looking to the matches especially against the Ivory Coast. I am hoping I get the chance to play and show what I am capable of doing, as this presents me and the other players in the team a good chance to prove ourselves on the international scene.

“It is good that this kind of test is coming at this time when the league is in its off-season. At least it will allow most of us to stay in good shape while we prepare for the New Year,” he said.

Asked if he will still be an Enyimba player next season, Udoh said that there are suitors interested in his services but would rather want to concentrate on preparations for the international matches first.

The striker was named NPFL Player of the Season by the League Bloggers Awards (LBA) in December and got a brand new car from the headline sponsor of the awards, 1960BET.

Duro Ikhazuagbe

#2 05-01-2015 14:41

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

Re : Samuel Emem Eduok (Hajduk Split - Croatie)

logo.png

Eduok’s Esperance move worth 300,000 Euros

The new deal signed by Dolphins striker Emem Eduok with Esperance of Tunisia is worth 300,000 Euros and it will run for three and a half years.

However, Norwegian club Sarpsborg 08 have threatened to drag the Nigeria striker to FIFA after they claimed he already has an agreement with them.
Investigations have revealed that the agent of Emem Eduok had earlier brokered a four-year deal worth $150,000:00 with Norwegian club Sarpsborg 08.
With the Tunisian deal on the table, Dolphins snubbed the deal from Norway to endorse the move to Tunisia.

In a bid not to lose out on the Norwegian club, and with the season ending, the players agent insisted that the transfer right of the Emem Eduok belonged to  A&B Academy since his contract with Dolphins, who had paid his bills in the last three years had ran out.

The striker, who netted 25 goals last season in all competitions, is presently in the Super Eagles training camp preparing for the friendlies against Cote d’Ivoire and Sudan.

However, sporting director of Sarpsborg 08 Thomas Berntsen has confirmed that the club signed Eduok from A&B Academy on a four-year deal and not from Dolphins.

#3 05-01-2015 14:51

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

272x100xptn-logo.png.pagespeed.ic.AedNv1evLn.png

NFF wades into Emem Eduok transfer saga

639x364xwpid-wp-1420450178405.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.7wsDUZtVhQ.webp

The leadership of the Nigeria Football Federation [NFF] has waded into the transfer scandal brewing around Dolphins FC star, Emem Eduok.
Esperance of Tunisia and Norwegian top division side Sarpsborg 08 are both laying claims to the player who scored 20 goals in the Nigeria League last season.

The NFF boss, Amaju Pinnick, said it was a big shame to have one of the brightest stars from the country locked in a transfer mess that does not portray Nigeria in good light in the comity of football nations.

In this light, the NFF boss assured that the Federation will be paying greater attention to player transfers, especially internationally.

“Look at the cloud of controversy over the transfer of one of our brightest stars, Emem Eduok. That is a shame and should not happen.

“We will investigate this matter and come up with recommendations. Whoever is found culpable will have questions to answer. Mr Pinnick assured.

For many, the latest controversy around Eduok is one too many as one recalls the age scandal that denied the former Akwa United star a chance of teaming up with the Nigeria U23 team being handled by Coach Samson Siasia.

PREMIUM TIMES gathered that Eduok has signed a juicy three-and-a-half-years deal with Tunisian league champions, Esperance while on their part the Norwegian club Sarpsborg 08 through their sporting director Thomas Berntsen also announced that a four-year pre-contract deal has been signed by the former Akwa United forward in December.

The Norwegian side who backed up their claims on the player with photos of him signing documents have now vowed that it would report both Dolphins and Esperance to FIFA.

Sunday Mba who is now languishing in the third division in France passed through the same transfer mess which many agreed contributed to his downturn.

Tunde Eludini

#4 05-01-2015 14:55

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

LOGO231.png

NFF To Investigate Emem Eduok Transfer Debacle

Dolphins FC striker Emem Eduok is in trouble after allegedly signing for both Norwegian club Sarpsborg 08 and Tuisian giants Esperance in the same month.

The top Glo Premier League marksman, who scored 20 goals last season, reportedly penned a four-year deal with Sarpsborg 08 in mid-December having informed the Norwegian club that his economic rights were owned by A&B Academy.

He later traveled to Tunis with full backing of Dolphins FC management to pen a three-and-a-half-year contract with Esperance.

“That is a shame and should not happen,” NFF President Amaju Pinnick told reporters. “We will investigate this matter and come up with recommendations. Whoever is found culpable will have questions to answer.”

Eduok, who played on loan for Dolphins last season, risks Fifa suspension for at least three months if found guilty of double dealing with the latter club despite having an existing contract with Sarpsborg 08.

The striker has since arrived at the Super Eagles’ B Team camp ahead of an international friendly with Cote d’Ivoire and Sudan later this month.

Omaku Cephas

#5 05-01-2015 14:58

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

thesunnews-logo-new.gif

Heads to roll over Eduok’s transfer scandal

Emem-Eduok-702x336.jpg

Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) President, Amaju Pinnick has vowed that his Board will unravel the recent controversy trailing the transfer of Emem Eduok to Europe.

Eduok is enmeshed in ownership tussle between two clubs Esperance of Tunisia and a Norwegian side, Sarps­borg 08 both of which are claiming to have signed the pro­lific Dolphins’ striker.

In a press release from the NFF signed by Ademola Ola­jire made available to Daily Sun Sport, Pinnick described the transfer saga as a shame that should not be allowed to happen.

He assured that, henceforth, the Glass House will pay attention to players’ international transfer procedures, vowing that after full investigations, the culprits in the Eduok’s transfer mess would be decisively death with.

“Look at the cloud of controversy over the transfer of one of our brightest stars, Emem Eduok. That is a shame and should not happen. We will investigate this matter and come up with recommendations. Whoever is found cul­pable will have questions to answer.”

BY MONICA IHEAKAM

#6 05-01-2015 15:04

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

Emem Eduok reveals his destination to StarAfrica

Untitled-11.jpg

After impressive performances with Dolphin FC where he draw the attention of many big clubs, Nigerian striker, Emem Eduok, has revealed his new club in an exclusive interview with StarAfrica.

StarAfrica: After a successful season with Dolphin FC in the Nigerian Premier League, we heard many rumors about your next destination whether it will be in Tunisia with Esperance or Norwegian club Sarpsborg. Could you please explain.

- It is true that Sarpsborg contacted my agent but they didn’t speak to my club Dolphin FC which i insisted they should do.

StarAfrica: So do you confirm that you will be joining Esperance of Tunisia?

- Yes, i already signed a three and a half-year contract with Esperance and I’ll be heading to Tunisia after Nigeria’s matches against Cote d’Ivoire and Sudan on 11th and 17th of January. Some of Dolphin FC officials will be in Tunisia by today.

StarAfrica: Has Daniel Amokachi who is one of all-time Nigerian legends influenced your decision to join Tunisia giants?

- Yes, he recommended Esperance to me and said beautiful things about football in Tunisia.

StarAfrica: What’s your favorite playing position?

- I like to play as a central forward but i can also play as a second striker or a winger.

StarAfrica: Thank you very much for the interview and we wish you success in your career.

- Thank you as well.

Mounib Labidi

Copyright : Starafrica.com

#7 05-01-2015 18:35

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

Football: Le transfert d’Eduok à l’Espérance suscite une vive controverse

Emem-Eduok-Esperance.jpg

Le transfert de l’attaquant nigérian Eduok à l’Espérance de Tunis suscite des controverses en raison de l’engagement du joueur avec plusieurs équipes.

Ce transfert, pensait-on, était une affaire conclue. Entretiens, tractations, examens médicaux et rédaction des termes du contrat pour 3 ans et demi, etc., tout a semble avoir été fait dans les normes et la finalisation avec le club de Bab Souika n’était plus qu’une affaire de quelques jours et ne tenait plus qu’au feu vert certain du club nigérian des Dolphins.

Cependant, la direction du club norvégien du Sarpsborg 08 ne l’entend de cette oreille: elle menace de trainer l’attaquant nigérian devant la Fifa pour rupture de contrat. Selon le site ‘‘MTNfootball.com’’, l’agent d’Emem Eduok aurait déjà conclu un accord de transfert de son protégé au Sarpsborg 08 pour la somme de 150.000 euros.

Evidemment, lorsque l’offre espérantiste juteuse s’est présentée – c’est-à-dire 300.000 euros ! –, les dirigeants des Dolphins n’ont plus hésité à changer d’avis...

Thomas Berntsen, le directeur sportif du Sarpsborg 08, s’étonne que «l’appât du gain puisse faire oublier (à Emem Eduok et son agent, NDLR) qu’un contrat en bonne et due forme a été signé avec l’A&B Academy – à laquelle Eduok appartient».

A cette accusation, China Acheru, le responsable médias des Dolphins, répond vertement: «D’abord, c’est quoi cette histoire d’A&B Academy? Je ne connais pas cette institution. Ensuite, tout le monde sait qu’Emem Eduok appartient aux Dolphins, de la même manière qu’il a appartenu, auparavant, aux Akwa Starlets et ensuite à l’Akwa United».

Ainsi, il y aurait un feuilleton Emem Eduok et il n’en serait qu’à son début. Parions qu’après la parenthèse de la CAN-2015, il reprendra de plus belle.

Marwan Chahla

Kapitalis

#8 05-01-2015 18:39

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

LOGO231.png

Eduok Tells Why He Backed Out of Sarpsborg Deal

Nigeria international Emem Eduok says he backed out of the move to Norwegian club Sarpsborg 08 because Dolphins FC did not approve of the transfer.

Eduok has now signed a three-and-a-half-year deal worth €300,000 with Tunisian giants Esperance, but questions have been raised concerning his previous penmanship with Sarpsborg 08.

Speaking to AfricanFootball.com, the Nigerian confirmed he had previously signed for the Norwegian club, but said he pulled out of the contract because he could not procure transfer documents to play for the club.

Eduok explained; “I have played the last three or four season with Dolphins and am a Dolphins player. It would be wrong for me to go behind them and sign a deal. If I do that who would give me my ICT to move?

“I will not lie, I signed for the Norwegian club, but I opted out because the agent didn’t get the blessing of my club. I hear he said I am A&B Academy player, No! I have been with Dolphins in the last four seasons.”

The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) has began probing into the transfer debacle involving one of the brightest prospect from the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL).

Omaku Cephas

#9 06-01-2015 15:52

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

logo2.png

Exclusive: Emem Eduok Claims He Only Signed Sarpsborg Contract But FAILED To Read Information, Blames Bright Ogude Of A&B Academy

24604bright%20ogude.jpg

Nigeria B international Emem Eduok has finally opened up regarding the controversies surrounding the contracts he signed with Sarpsborg 08 and Esperance.

While it is done and dusted that Emem Eduok has agreed personal terms with the Tunisia powerhouse, the attacker has claimed that the contract is not yet in the bag because the Tunisia powerhouse are thrashing out financial terms with Dolphins, who claim to own his sporting and economic rights.

“I went to Norway in December, an agent took me there. I can not deny, I signed a contract with Sarpsborg, but they did not meet Dolphins to ask for my clearance. How can they tell me I am not a player of Dolphins?

“They tried to get my ITC from the Nigeria  Football Federation. NFF contacted Dolphins since I am their player and they said they did not know anything about the transfer.

“I later called the agent, Bright Ogude, I can’t involve myself in this. How can I play for Sarpsborg without an ITC?” Emem Eduok told allnigeriasoccer.com.

The Super Eagles invitee further revealed that he was instructed by Dolphins to embark on the trip to Tunisia to discuss personal terms with Esperance.

“Dolphins told me to go to Tunisia. That’s the issue, I don’t know why my name is everywhere. I shouldn’t be doing agency work and I am a player.

“What am I going to do in Norway on January 18? Am I a fool that will sign for two clubs? No, I won’t go.

“I never filled any form that I am a player of A&B Academy. Everything was done by my agent, I only signed the contract which was written in English,” Emen Eduok concluded.

The Nigeria Football Federation was about to issue an ITC to Sarpsborg but later contacted Dolphins to authenticate the transfer since he played for the club last season., according to Emem Eduok.

#10 06-01-2015 15:53

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

Il est naïf, ou il joue le naïf ?

#11 06-01-2015 15:56

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

logo2.png

Update : Emem Eduok Admitted On ITC Form A&B Academy Own His Economic Rights, Could Be Suspended By Fifa Until Case Is Resolved

28891eduok.jpg

Investigations by allnigeriasoccer.com have revealed that the economic rights of Nigeria B international Emem Eduok are warehoused by Port Harcourt - based A&B Academy, whose promoter is Bright Ogude.

Therefore, the 20 - year - old has been representing Dolphins on loan since joining the Nigeria Premier League club, including the 2014 campaign.

Emem Eduok got the green light from Bright Ogude before traveling to Norway in December to sign a four - year contract with Sarpsborg 08.

That was not the first time that Bright Ogude was seeking to do business with a Norwegian Tippeligaen club, but on this occasion it has not worked out as planned due to the greed of Dolphins of Port Harcourt, who want to reap where they did not sow.

Indeed, Ogude was among the parties that brokered the deal that took Ivory Coast midfielder Alhassane Dosso and Edwin Eziyodawe, ex Sharks of Port Harcourt players, to Lillestrom in 2009.

Sarpsborg 08 had contacted the CEO of A&B academy through an intermediary to clarify the team that owned both the sporting and economic rights of Emem Eduok, and he reiterated that they belonged to his grassroots club.

Furthermore, Emem Eduok repeatedly told S08 that his clearance is being held by Bright Ogude.

A source privy to the communication between Eduok and the Norwegian team told allnigeriasoccer.com : “After signing the contract, in the form he filled to ask for his ITC, Emem wrote A&B academy as his club.

“If he gave false information, then it is his fault, Sarpsborg have a strong case no matter what. ”

Till this moment, the sporting director of Sarpsborg expects Emem Eduok in Norway on January 18, after the games against Ivory Coast and Sudan.

The Norwegian side do not want to put the cart before the horse by reporting the attacker to Fifa for breach of contract until Esperance make his move official via their official website.

In a telephone conversation with allnigeriasoccer.com, Bright Ogude said : “My brother, I do not know anything about this matter. I am talking to you gently now, I will talk to you later.”

Meanwhile, Fifa is likely to suspend Emem Eduok any moment from now until the case is resolved, and he will be banned from representing any team plus sanctioned financially if found guilty.

Photo Credit : sarpsborg08.no

#12 06-01-2015 16:00

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

Selon l'enquête de allnigeriasoccer.com, et jusqu'à nouvel ordre, le joueur appartient à A & B Academy !

Si c'est le cas les norvégiens ont négocié avec la bonne partie ! L'Espérance est en train de négocier avec Dolphins FC !

Décidément, le feuilleton du mercato hivernal !

#13 06-01-2015 16:04

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

logo2.png

Sarpsborg And Esperance Have Not Requested For Emem Eduok ITC

7994emem.jpg

Nasiru Jubril, the Nigeria Football Federation Transfer Matching Manager, has picked holes in the statements of Emem Eduok, where he alleged that Sarpsborg 08 attempted to get an ITC from the NFF.

Nasiru Jibril , who was the former Personal Assistant to the ex NFF President, has stressed that he has not received any request from the Norwegian Federation as regards to the processing of Emem Eduok’s ITC.

“I have not seen any request from anybody requesting for International Transfer Certificate in respect of Emem Eduok.

“If a transfer is completed, the buying club will contact their own  national association . It is the association that requests for the ITC not the club. Norwegian Federation have not contacted us.

“Without the ITC, a player can not play for his new foreign club, ” Nasiru Jubril told allnigeriasoccer.com.

Under the regulations of Fifa, ITC’s can only be generated through Transfer Matching System.

Both Esperance and Sarpsborg have not contacted the Nigeria Football Federation, meaning the transfer of Emem Eduok has not yet been validated by the Tunisian FA and the Norwegian Federation.

#14 08-01-2015 11:30

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

thesunnews-logo-new.gif

Agent insists Eduok signed for Norwegian Club

Emem-Eduok-702x336.jpg

The agent at the centre of the row over the trans­fer saga of striker Emem Eduok Bright Ogude has affirmed that the player indeed signed for the Norwegian club Sarpsborg 08 , but was forced to also sign for Esperance when he was convinced by some Dol­phins officials to accept the higher pay from the Tunisian club.

Speaking from Port harcourt yesterday, the A and B Academy owner said, between myself, Eduok and God he knows that he signed a contract with sarpsborg and he did not do it under force. He told me he wanted to play in Europe as he was tired of going on trial. So when officials of the club confirmed that he would not undergo any form of trial, he agreed to sign for them. I informed Dolphins secretary and the General manager that the club was ready to pay 150,000 euros and they said it was okay. They were aware that he had signed and were look­ing forward to his clear­ance. In fact, the Nor­wegian club gave him 2,200 euros for feeding after he had successfully completed the medical. Attah Aneke based in Norway confirmed that the player had signed. He only changed his mind because some officials prevailed on him to go to Esperance who was offering him better pay. They were also going to get something for them­selves from the Tunisian club”

Ogude affirmed that “Eduok decided to fill the column for past club as A and B on his own because he believed it would make his clear­ance easier. I was not there when he filled the form, so I could not have influenced him. I was shocked when I heard the player claiming he signed because I did not follow him and he did not undestand what he was signing.

Meanwhile, it was gathered that two of­ficials of Dolphins who brokered the Esperance deal are in Tunis to fast track the player’s clear­ance.

Already, the Norwe­gian club had headed to FIFA to seek redress over what they termed as breach of contract, though the player is yet to be officially cleared.

BY JOHN JOSHUA– AKANJI

#15 08-01-2015 11:32

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

leadership-logo320x75.png

I Will Not Miss Eduok – Amokachi

Daniel-Amokachi-300x171.jpg

Daniel Amokachi, the coach of the Super Eagles Team B, on Wednesday said he would not miss Emem Eduok, who was thrown out of the team’s Abuja camp on Tuesday.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the Super Eagles will take on Cote d’ Ivoire and Sudan on Jan. 11 and Jan. 17 respectively in international friendlies.

NAN recalls that Amaju Pinnick, the Chairman, Nigeria Football Association (NFA), had on Tuesday directed that Eduok be thrown out of the team’s camp following a transfer saga.

Tunisian football club Esperance and Norwegian clubside Sarpsborg FC are locked in a controversy over Eduok’s transfer.

Amokachi, however told newsmen in Abuja that he had 23 other players to select his final squad from.

“As a coach you don’t miss just one single player, and my focus is on the other 23 players in camp. One player cannot do what I want on the field of play.

“We have over 160 million people in Nigeria and out of that 160 million we have 20 million people who play football and Eduok is one of them.

“He is lucky to be picked. He is not the best player, because everybody has his own ordained time.

“Though he is a player that we need, but we have other players who can do what he does on the field.

“We just wish him the best in his contract saga,’’ he said.

Amokachi said however that the team’s technical crew was contacted before the decision to decamp Eduok was made.

“The NFA Chairman consulted the team’s technical crew and the crew consulted the coach before the player was contacted,’’ he said.

The coach urged other players to be wary of football agents they were having dealings with, so as to avoid a situation similar to that of Eduok.

He also advised football clubs in the country to organise seminars for their players so as to educate them on the implications of signing for more than one club.

(NAN)

#16 08-01-2015 11:38

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

livescores_leaderboard_728x90.jpg

Dolphins: Sarpsborg have no valid case on Emem Eduok

562521_heroa.jpg

The club's manager has stated that the Norwegian side got it wrong by not making enough findings before negotiating with A&B Academy in the transfer of their star striker

Dolphins FC have asserted that Sarpsborg 08 of Norway do not have any valid case regarding their claims that they have sealed the transfer of striker Emem Eduok as the club failed to contact them when they ought to have done so.

Goal gathered that Eduok went for a successful trial with the Norwegian club but despite the fact that he agreed personal terms with Sarpsborg, the inability of the Norwegian club to meet the demands of Dolphins has made the deal null and void.

Goal was also told that Sarpsborg actually contacted A&B Academy, a grassroots club that the player never played for and agreed a four year deal with the academy without carrying Dolphins along in the negotiations.

The head coach of Dolphins FC, Stanley Eguma told Goal that it was wrong for a club of the calibre of Sarpsborg not to have found out sufficient information about the player they intended signing and that going to discuss with A&B Academy, a club that does not have any connection with Eduok showed their ignorance.

He said that Sarpsborg would find it very hard to prove their case even before FIFA because they started on a wrong foot from the scratch and that they have fallen victim of dubious agents who explored their gullibility.

Eguma noted that Sarpsborg never reached out to Dolphins at all and that they only alerted them after they got stuck but that they were only aware of Eduok's trip to Esperance of Tunisia and that the club promptly got in touch with them before they agreed to his switch to the North African club.

Hear Eguma: “It was so unfortunate that the player had to be thrown out of the Eagles’ camp because this is just a simple case of a club that ought to have found out about the player they wanted to sign so as not fall for some of these desperate agents. Sarpsborg by their status should have known that Emem made his name with Dolphins. He scored 24 goals last season while playing for Dolphins and all his achievements can only be traced to Dolphins and not any club.

“It was wrong for Sarpsborg to have gone to A&B Academy, a club that does not have anything to do with Emem. Emem never told us he contacted them and Sarpsborg only told us about it when the issue had gone out of hand. It was only Esperance that reached us and we have agreed terms with them not with any other club.”

Eguma went further to state that Dolphins would fully cooperate with the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF)  in order to unearth those behind the shoddy act adding that it was right for the Football House to adjudicate in the matter so that it doesn’t smear the name and the image of the country.

The NFF has already asked Eduok to quit the national team camp as they attempt to investigate issues surrounding the heated transfer.

By Kolade Oni

#17 08-01-2015 11:40

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

spyghana_logo.jpg

Emem Eduok Left in the Cold

First I’ve got to ask this question- why was the NFF in a haste to send Emem Eduok out of the Super Eagles camp when they don’t have detailed information about the transfer controversy involving Dolphins FC star performer?

According to the NFF president, Amaju Pinnick, the NFF isn’t happy with the controversy over Eduok’s transfer issues.

“We are not happy with the cloud of controversy over his transfer issue and it is a terrible distraction to the team and Nigeria football generally.

“Telling him to leave the camp does not mean we are indicting him. We will carry out an investigation and whoever is found guilty, be he/she an agent or player manager or an official of his club, will be duly sanctioned,” Pinnick said at the NFF Secretariat in Abuja.

I thought it’s ideal for the NFF to play a father role in this problem but with such decision to haver ordered him to leave the Super Eagles camp sighting distraction isn’t proper. Regardless of the situation, the player needs every assistant he can get at this moment but unfortunately for him his country’s Football Federation have chosen to dampen the situation instead of helping him out.

As much as you chose to blame the player I’m sure he isn’t happy with the situation he has found himself.

It would have been nice if the NFF carry out an investigation first and come up with an antidote while the player is left in camp to concentrate on the preparation ahead of an important game.

Alonge Akinlolu

#18 08-01-2015 11:42

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

NFF's report on Emem Eduok transfer saga out Thursday

465836_heroa.jpg

The head of the NFF Technical and Development Committee has revealed that his report will be submitted during the Football House’s meeting in Lagos

Chairman of the NFF Technical and Development Committee, Chief Felix Anyansi-Agwu has assured that the detailed report over the transfer of Dolphins striker Emem Eduok will be ready on Thursday as directed by the NFF president Amaju Pinnick.
Anyansi-Agwu who also doubles as the Chairman of Enyimba FC also stated that investigation into the controversy over the transfer of Eduok will be thorough, and that no one found culpable will be treated as a sacred cow.

“The NFF President has explained clearly why the boy was sent out of camp, and I believe that people fully understand why we needed to take that action.

“I am on the issue as directed by the NFF President, and I can assure you that all those who are eventually indicted in the matter will be sanctioned. The messy transfer is already generating negative publicity for Nigerian football and we are uncomfortable with that.”

The Enyimba FC boss has until Thursday to report back to the NFF Executive Committee on his findings.

“My report will be ready. I have reached out extensively, asked questions and have been briefed. We are not going to spare anyone who is found to have been involved in the shameful process,” Anyansi Agwu assured.

By Kolade Oni

Goal

#19 08-01-2015 11:44

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

272x100xptn-logo.png.pagespeed.ic.AedNv1evLn.png

Nigerians lambast NFF President for ejecting Eduok from Eagles’ camp

639x364xemem-eduok.jpg.pagespeed.ic.7wsDUZtVhQ.webp

A cross-section of football fans and sports journalists alike have condemned the unilateral decision of the Nigeria Football Federation, NFF, President, Amaju Pinnick to eject striker Emem Eduok from the Super Eagles camp concerning his transfer saga.

Speaking to PREMIUM TIMES in Abuja on Wednesday, former Sports Writers Association of Nigeria SWAN Chairman, Victor Iroele, said it was not wise of Mr. Pinnick to ac the way he did.

“It is not a wise decision, it is a wrong decision, it’s very hasty and very rash because I don’t see why a player in a crisis point should be removed from the national team. Come to think of it, whatever it is we should find out where he erred and know where the Norwegian club or Sarsborg is at fault. Even if we have to condemn him we should not do it this way, what signal are we sending to other players that are in camp.

“Any little mistake we use and dump them, it will not augur well for our football when you have the NFF President begin to meddle into a national team you could have asked the coach or the technical committee to handle the matter and not for you to just exercise your power. He has not been found guilty yet and action like this is not for the good of our football,” Mr. Pinnick said.

Also, the current National Secretary-General of the sports writer Association of Nigeria, Andrew Abah, said the NFF goofed for throwing the player out of camp. Abah asked that Eduok be allowed to return to the national team.

“It is a wrong signal if I may say, the President of the NFF Amaju Pinnick goofed, it is not encouraging. Whatever he has done, he is a player, he went to look for greener pasture, the best thing is that he would have called him and talk to him as a father because sending him out. You have already demoralised him, what future does he have if his country cannot come to his aid, it is a wrong signal and I think the NFF President should think about it and return the young man to camp”.

Another Sports Journalist, Arafat Aliu, condemned the expulsion saying he found no merit in sending Eduok away from camp.

“First of all it is belittling of the NFF President to descend so low to ask a player to leave camp. Even if he wanted that, he should have done it in other means”.

For sports journalist, Remi Sulola, said the team is not camping for a major tournament but a friendly so it should not be a big deal.

“Well I think his expulsion from the camp is not fair, it’s unfair to the player. It clearly indicates that at this point, the NFF that made the decision doesn’t really know what football is all about.

She said Mr. Pinnick should have helped Eduok out of his dilemma and cited a similar case with Mikel Obi which was resolved without necessarily hurting Mikel’s career.

A soccer Aficionado, Chigozie Adade, also said it was not a good step adding that he is not happy with the NFF’s unwarranted high-handedness.

“This is not fair, is that how the NFF will resolve issues concerning a player? What has his stay at the national team have to do with the club that the player signed for? It is not fair and I am not happy, the NFF should do something and return him to the team. He is a goal scorer and what else would you want?” he asked.

Mr. Pinnick on Tuesday ordered the removal of Eduok from the camp in Abuja for his transfer sage which saw him sign for two football clubs at the same time.

Aderonke Ogunleye

#20 11-01-2015 22:10

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

Nigeria: Eduok Has a Good Case Against Sarpsborg - Dolphins

Embattled Dolphins FC star, Emem Eduok, may have a reprieve, at the end of the entire transfer saga, if information from the team's boss, Stanley Eguma, is anything to go by. According to him, the Norwegian club has no case.

Eguna told the press at the weekend that Sarpsborg 08 of Norway does not have any valid case regarding its claims that it has sealed the transfer of Emem Eduok as the club failed to contact Dolphins when it ought to have done so.

It was gathered that Eduok went for a successful trial with the Norwegian club but despite the fact that he agreed personal terms, the inability of the Norwegian club to meet the demands of Dolphins has made the deal null and void.

Also according to Goal report, Sarpsborg actually contacted A&B Academy, a grassroots club that the player never played for and agreed a four year deal with the academy without carrying Dolphins along in the negotiations.

Eguma revevaled that it was wrong for a club of the calibre of Sarpsborg not to have found out sufficient information about the player they intended signing and that going to discuss with A&B Academy, a club that does not have any connection with Eduok showed their ignorance.

He said that Sarpsborg would find it very hard to prove its case even before FIFA because it started on a wrong foot from the scratch and that it has fallen victim of dubious agents, who explored their gullibility.

Eguma noted that Sarpsborg never reached out to Dolphins at all and that it only alerted the club after it got stuck but that it was only aware of Eduok's trip to Esperance of Tunisia and that the club promptly got in touch before agreeing to his switch to the North African club.

Hear Eguma: "It was so unfortunate that the player had to be thrown out of the Eagles' camp because this is just a simple case of a club that ought to have found out about the player it wanted to sign so as not fall for some of these desperate agents.

"Sarpsborg by its status should have known that Emem made his name with Dolphins. He scored 24 goals last season while playing for Dolphins and all his achievements can only be traced to Dolphins and not any club.

"It was wrong for Sarpsborg to have gone to A&B Academy, a club that does not have anything to do with Emem. Emem never told us he contacted them and Sarpsborg only told us about it when the issue had gone out of hand. It was only Esperance that reached us and we have agreed terms with them not with any other club."

Eguma went further to state that Dolphins would fully cooperate with the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) in order to unearth those behind the shoddy act adding that it was right for the Football House to adjudicate in the matter so that it doesn't smear the name and the image of the country.

The NFF has already asked Eduok to quit the national team camp during the week as they attempt to investigate issues surrounding the heated transfer.

All Africa

#21 17-01-2015 13:09

Blood&Gold4Ever
Super Fan

مهارات اللاعب النيجيري صامويل إيدوك Samuel Emem Eduok

J'espère qu'on va le voir jouer et non pas comme les Konan, Ozeni, Otto, Beaguel.. si Afful est partant en juin il faut que notre trio étrangers sur la feuille de match composé de Yannick, Cruz et Samuel

#22 17-01-2015 15:28

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

Puisque Cruz n'est pas qualifié, le trio sera forcément Afful, N'Djeng et Eduok !

#23 17-01-2015 20:51

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

Rectif :

Cruz sera qualifié sur le plan local dès que sa carte jaune arrive du Brésil !

Eduok devra donc cravacher dur pour arracher sa place parmi le trio à aligner en Ligue I.

#24 17-01-2015 20:53

Muslim1919
Fan

Moi je pense que Educk subirait la même situation que (Conan,Otoo,Ozeni ...)

#25 18-01-2015 10:48

nour1945
Super Fan
Lieu : Nouvelle Médina

Blood&Gold4Ever a écrit :

مهارات اللاعب النيجيري صامويل إيدوك Samuel Emem Eduok

J'espère qu'on va le voir jouer et non pas comme les Konan, Ozeni, Otto, Beaguel.. si Afful est partant en juin il faut que notre trio étrangers sur la feuille de match composé de Yannick, Cruz et Samuel

S'il s'adapte avec le groupe il sera un renfort de  taille, bien sûr si Si KBY lui tape à l'oeil et le place dans un post qui lui convient.

Pied de page des forums