Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#201 21-06-2014 22:19

khaliloz
Super Fan
Lieu : Nabeul

Re : Harrison Afful (Columbus Crew SC - Etats Unis)

Quelle belle prestation de notre Falfoul ...il sera désormais tres difficile de le maintenir au sein de notre effectif

#202 22-06-2014 00:03

halfawi
Membre
Lieu : Tunis

Monsieur AFFUL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX0ChK2cxtw
Passeur
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeqs30XzeDs

#203 22-06-2014 06:03

Balha80
Fan

BILLCANNOIS a écrit :

Afful passeur sur le but d'égalisation du Ghana face aux allemands ....

Aussi responsable du 2eme but des allemands...

#204 22-06-2014 19:04

ESTfan
Administrateur
Lieu : Tunisie
Site Web

10439508_876809755666971_3745749860365315300_n.jpg

big_smile

#205 22-06-2014 19:25

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

Afful speed ahead for Ghana

2380301_full-lnd.jpg

There were just five minutes remaining of an electrifying encounter between Ghana and Germany. The two sides had left no inch of turf uncovered at Estadio Castelao and the score was locked at 2-2. Yet despite the heat and humidity in Fortaleza - strength-sapping conditions for any player - there was one man who continued to charge around the pitch, dashing back to win the ball before roaring upfield again to send in a dangerous cross.

That man was Ghana No23 Harrison Afful, who had been patrolling the Black Stars' right flank all match long yet still seemed to have more pace and energy than any of the other 21 players on the field. A relatively unknown name on the global scene, performances like this at the 2014 FIFA World Cup™ mean Afful is unlikely to remain in the shadows for much longer.

How, you might ask, can such a phenomenal athlete have stayed below the radar for so long, particularly at nearly 28 years of age? The answer is simple: Afful has never played in European football. He has not lacked offers, but the all-action wing-back has instead preferred to continue with Tunisian giants Espérance Sportive de Tunis, where he has spent the past four years.

"I've had offers, but I didn't feel they were right for me," said a smiling and refreshingly humble Afful, speaking to FIFA.com after the Germany game. "I'm happy in Tunis and they've always treated me very well, I wouldn't want to leave just for the sake of trying something new. That said, if an interesting opportunity does come my way, of course I'd consider it," he added with a glint in his eye.

Hope still intact
Of course, the versatile defender has more strings to his bow than merely speed and stamina. Citing a never-say-die attitude as a further strength, Afful's technical quality is remarkable too, as demonstrated when he sent in the pinpoint cross that enabled Andre Ayew to head Ghana level at 1-1.

"It [fighting spirit] is part of me. If I wasn't like that, I wouldn't be myself," said the diminutive dynamo. "Ever since I was very young I've been quick and I've always liked having the ball, so when I'm near it I have to go looking for it. What's more, I really love my country and my team-mates, so I'll never stop giving everything I've got to help them."

How does Afful see Ghana's chances of progressing from Group G, now that their destiny is not solely in their hands? "It's a shame we couldn't win today. It would have been great to take all three points. But we ran ourselves into the ground and played really well against a team of the calibre of Germany," he said, before signing off with a vow to all Black Stars' followers. "We've still got a game to go and we're going to give it our all to go through. If we don't qualify, it won't be for lack of effort."

Fifa.com

#206 25-06-2014 17:40

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

Harrison 'Affulinho': Ghana's knight in shining armour

427265_heroa.jpg

Goal assesses the excellent right-back who lit up the Ghana-Germany thriller over the weekend

COMMENT
By Abdul Muftawu Nabila

After watching the replay of Ghana versus Germany a day after the match itself took place, I have little doubt who Ghana's hero - an unsung hero, in fact - on the night really was: right-back Harrison Afful.

Ahead of Ghana's make-or-break game against Die Mannschaft, head coach Kwesi Appiah rang changes to the side which lost to the USA, introducing Afful, Fatau Dauda, and Kevin-Prince Boateng for Daniel Opare, Adam Kwarasey, and Jordan Ayew respectively.

The trio of replacements were required to justify their inclusions.

Aside Boateng who simply had a bad day at the office, the remainder put up stupendous displays against the three-time world champions to give Ghanaians some hope going into Group G's final matchday to decide who goes through and who doesn't.

Since supplanting John Paintsil who had hitherto been arguably Ghana's best right-back for much of the past decade, the player affectionately referred to as 'Affulinho' - who made his debut for the Black Stars in Ghana's 4-2 victory over Côte d'Ivoire during the 2008 Nations Cup - has added a sixth gear when employed on either flank since Appiah's tenure at the helm of the senior national team commenced.

On Saturday night in Fortaleza, he (Afful) produced another unrelenting performance on the right, keeping Germany's Mario Gotze in check, while torturing opposite number Benedikt Hoewedes whenever he bursts forward to join the attack.

The former Asante Kotoko regular was largely Ghana's most influential player in the final third, completing six attacking passes and making five defensive interceptions.

Among of his more brilliant moments was the beautiful, pin-point cross which found the head of Andre Ayew to draw Ghana level on 54 minutes. Overall, his output was phenomenal.

Afful claims he possesses a never-say-die spirit which keeps him going. He believes it is this that has greatly aided his career. "It [that fighting spirit] is part of me. If I wasn't like that, I wouldn't be myself," the Esperance star said after the game.

"Ever since I was young, I've been quick and I've always liked having the ball, so when I'm near it, I have to go looking for it. What's more, I really love my country and my team-mates, so I will never stop giving what I've got to help them."

With his versatility, great speed and stamina, Afful - if he does persist with his brilliance in the upcoming match against Portugal and possibly in subsequent games - could easily earn himself a lucrative transfer to some attractive European clubs.

At 5 feet 7, he isn't the most physically imposing player to be part of a back-line, but he certainly has a big, big footballing brain.

There have already been media reports linking him with a move to the French Ligue 1. Needless to say, Afful, who turned 28 this week, would be a bargain for any club that secures his services.

He is, quite unmistakably, in his prime at the moment.

Goal.com

#207 05-07-2014 16:05

Rédaction
Invité

Football : Afful de retour

img-11404572732.jpg

Après une belle participation et des prestations de haute volée au Mondial Brésilien au sein de l’équipe nationale de son pays, et après une dizaine de jours de repos parmi les siens, l’international ghanéen de l’Espérance Sportive de Tunis, Harrisson Afful, réintégrera le groupe directement sur le lieu du stage à partir du lundi.

est.org.tn

#208 12-07-2014 02:05

Rédaction
Invité

Mercato : Afful très convoité !

img-11403464062.jpg

Afful et Atsu aux prises avec Goetze. (Photo Getty Images)

L'international ghanéen de l'Espérance de Tunis, Harrison Afful, a reçu une kyrielle d'offres, 13 selon les médias locaux, de clubs européens voulant s'attacher ses services après sa prestation époustouflante face à l'Allemagne en Coupe du Monde de la FIFA, Brésil 2014.

Les offres proviennent de clubs de l'Angleterre, la France, l'Allemagne, la Russie et la Turquie, ajoutent les médias ghanéens.

Afful qui décidera prochainement de son avenir a déclaré que ça ne presse pas et qu'il prendra tout son temps avec son agent avant de choisir la déstination idoine: 

'The offers are many. 13 European clubs have put in bids for my signature but I am in no harry to rush into any deal. My agent and I will have to do the due diligence before we make the final decision which I think will not be long from now' a-t-il déclaré !

Bonne chance Falfoul !

Rédaction d'E-S-Tunis.com

#209 12-07-2014 02:45

gabsi est
Membre

Nch Allah ijibelna offre bahiya avec CL

#210 06-08-2014 16:37

Rédaction
Invité

Félicitations : Harrison Afful papa !

img-11407339395.jpg

© ghanasoccernet.com

Roberta, épouse de notre Black Star Harrison Afful, a donné naissance à une petite "Falfoula" le dimanche 3 août 2014 à Accra.

Toutes nos félicitations à Afful et Roberta !

Rédaction d'E-S-Tunis.com

#211 06-08-2014 17:00

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

Félicitations les Affuls !

Haribaby.jpg

Falfoula Bint Falfoul !

#212 06-08-2014 18:42

MOLAJILI
Super Fan

ESTfan a écrit :

Félicitations les Affuls !

http://www.ghanasoccernet.com/wp-conten … ribaby.jpg

Falfoula Bint Falfoul !

felicitation Falfoul

#213 20-08-2014 21:02

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

Black Stars : Afful retenu pour les éliminatoires de la CAN 2015

Kwesi Appiah has named his squad for next month's 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying double-header against Uganda and Togo

Ghana coach Kwesi Appiah has revealed his squad for the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying double-header against Uganda and Togo.

The 24-man Black Stars squad has Jeffery Schlupp and David Accam, who both missed out of the 2014 World Cup.

Mirandes goalkeeper Razak Braimah has taken the place of Norway-based shot-stopper Adam Kwarasey whiles Baba Rahman of Augsburg gets a chance to prove himself.

Ghana will play Uganda on September 5 in Kumasi and take on the Hawks of Togo the following weekend in Lome.

Below is the full squad:

Goalkeepers: Fatau Dauda (Chippa United, South Africa), Adams Stephen (Aduana Stars) and Razak Braimah (Mirandes FC, Spain)

Defenders: Daniel Opare (FC Porto, Portugal), Harrison Afful (Esperance FC, Tunisia), Awal Mohammed (Maritzburg FC, South Africa), Baba Rahman (FC Augsburg, Germany), Jeffery Schlupp (Leicester City, England), John Boye (Erciyesspor FC, Turkey) and Jonathan Mensah (Evian FC, France)

Midfielders: Emmanuel Agyeman Badu (Udinese FC, Italy), Rabiu Mohammed (Krasnodar, Russia), Yusif Chibsah (Sassuolo FC, Italy), Kwadwo Asamoah (Juventus FC, Italy), Mubarak Wakaso (Rubin Karzan, Russia), Atsu Christian (Everton, England), Asante Solomon (T.P. Mazembe FC, Congo DR.), Gyimah Edwin (Black Aces FC, South Africa), Afriyie Acquah (Parma FC, Italy) and Andre Ayew (Olympic Marseille FC, France)

Strikers: Asamoah Gyan (Al Ain FC, UAE), Jordan Ayew (Lorraine FC, France), Abdul Majeed Waris (Spartak Moscow FC, Russia), David Accam (Helsenborg FC, Sweden)

Goal

#214 01-09-2014 13:36

Blood&Gold4Ever
Super Fan

Alors il sera naturalisé ou quoi ? il faut régler son cas avant la clôture du mercato

#215 19-10-2014 20:31

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

ES Tunis : Afful intéresse Al-Ahly

En fin de contrat avec l'Espérance de Tunis au mois de juin prochain, le latéral (ou milieu offensif) droit international ghanéen intéresserait le club égyptien d'Al-Ahly. 

Alors que son contrat avec l'Espérance de Tunis arrive à son terme en juin prochain, Harrison Afful (28 ans) a vu un courtisan se déclarer. Selon diverses sources égyptiennes, le latéral (ou milieu offensif) droit international ghanéen intéresserait Al-Ahly. De quoi pousser les dirigeants sang et or à accélérer le mouvement pour obtenir une prolongation de leur fidèle Black Star, au club depuis 2009.

P.J (Rédaction Football365/FootSud)

Al Ahly deny Afful talks

Al Ahly director, Wael Gomaa, has denied they have started negotiations with the Ghanaian international, Harrison Afful of Esperance.

Reports in Tunisian suggest that Cairo-based club started negotiations with Afful to join them.

Afful's contract with the Blood and Gold will expire next June and that means he can sign for any side in the next transfer window without approval from his team.

"Afful is a very good player and we all know him with Esperance and Ghana, but we are not in negotiation with him," Al Ahly director, Gomaa told supersport.com.

Esperance board started negotiations with Afful to extended his contract but he has not penned a new deal to stay with the Tunisian club.

The 28-year-old joined the Tunisian giants in 2009 and he became one of the best foreign players in the Tunisian league.

Afful started his career with Feyenoord Academy in Ghana before he joined Asante Kotoko in a loan deal before signing for Esperance.

© supersport.com

#216 09-11-2014 20:08

montana-89
TarajjiManiaque

ليوم أفول وكي لعادة قدم مباراة كبيرة تكتيكياً وتأقلم بسرعة مع الخطة الجديدة القديمة له كظهير أيمن ٠٠
مباراة جيدة جداً له دفاعياً وهجومياً حيث كان صلب في التغطية وأفشل كل هجمات النجم من الجهة اليسرى ، وكذلك كان وراء أغلب هجمات الترجي وساهم كثيراً في ترفيع نسق اللعب من الجهة اليمنى صحبة أحمد العكايشي ٠٠
والله أفول ملاعبي كبير ياسر ومكسب كبير للترجي ، ويعتبر ومن أفضل الأجانب الذين حلو بالحديقة 'ب' عبر التاريخ ، إن شاء الله يقع التجديد له في قادم الأيام ولا نخسر لاعب في هذه القيمة

Aime ce post :

montana-89

#217 09-11-2014 22:20

khaliloz
Super Fan
Lieu : Nabeul

montana-89 a écrit :

ليوم أفول وكي لعادة قدم مباراة كبيرة تكتيكياً وتأقلم بسرعة مع الخطة الجديدة القديمة له كظهير أيمن ٠٠
مباراة جيدة جداً له دفاعياً وهجومياً حيث كان صلب في التغطية وأفشل كل هجمات النجم من الجهة اليسرى ، وكذلك كان وراء أغلب هجمات الترجي وساهم كثيراً في ترفيع نسق اللعب من الجهة اليمنى صحبة أحمد العكايشي ٠٠
والله أفول ملاعبي كبير ياسر ومكسب كبير للترجي ، ويعتبر ومن أفضل الأجانب الذين حلو بالحديقة 'ب' عبر التاريخ ، إن شاء الله يقع التجديد له في قادم الأيام ولا نخسر لاعب في هذه القيمة

indiscutablement le meilleur etranger a avoir evolué à l'esperance

#218 10-11-2014 12:51

EST supporter
Rédacteur
Lieu : Tunis

Je reste persuadé que Afful est plus utile comme milieu offensif. Trés bon balle au pied, il contribue efficacement à la construction offensive et apporte des solutions á l'approche des buts adverses.

Aime ce post :

EST supporter

#219 02-12-2014 21:48

tarajjidawla
Modérateur
Lieu : tunis

EST : Afful aurait exigé 1.5 million de dinars ! Marega sur le départ

Selon Attouissia, Harrison Afful quitterait l'Espérance Sportive de Tunis durant le mercato hivernal. L'international ghanéen et la direction espérantiste n'auraient pas trouvé de terrain d'entente puisque le joueur aurait exigé 1.5 million de dinars par saison. Le latéral droit ne serait pas l'unique étranger à quitter le Parc B puisque le Malien, Moussa Marega plierait babages tout comme Yannick Ndjeng. Quant à Fousseiny Coulibaly, la décision n'a pas encore été prise à son encontre.

#220 16-12-2014 19:32

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

Zied Tlemçani sur Shems FM :

La naturalisation d'Afful est difficile car elle poserait des problèmes au joueur avec les Black Stars (administartivement).

#221 05-01-2015 15:15

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

logo_desktop.png

Harrison Afful: Black Stars defender set for Esperance exit

39829126.jpg

Ghana defender Harrison Afful could be leaving Esperance after the 2015 Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea, according to reports from Tunisia.

The 28-year-old is strongly linked with a move away from the Tunisian Champions, having spent four seasons with the Club.

The versatile defender, according to reports, has been shortlisted among players who are expected to be transferred from the Club.

Although reports from Tunisia indicate the many offers pouring in for the impressive defender, the former Asante Kotoko full-back is yet to decide on a destination away from Tunisia.

Afful is said to have received offers from the Middle East and some European countries.

The Gomoa Fetteh Feyenoord Academy product has been able to win four League titles, one Tunisian Cup and one CAF Champions League trophy since joining Esperance in 2009 from Asante Kotoko.

Source: ghanasportsonline.com

#222 08-01-2015 22:30

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

B61ho4YIYAAFpEC.jpg

citifmonline.com

- 2ème match amical du Ghana face à SC Camburr (1-1)
- Afful titularisé au milieu dans un dispositif 3-5-2 qui se transformait en 3-4-3 : "a 3-5-2/ 3-4-3 formation that had Razak Braimah in goal; Jonathan Mensah, Awal Mohammed, Jonathan Mensah in defence; Daniel Amartey, Harrison Afful, Baba Rahman, Emmanuel-Agyemang-Badu in midfield; Andre Ayew, Jordan Ayew and Asamoah Gyan in attack." (citifmonline.com)

"Food for thought" pour Ben Yahia, si jamais on garde Afful !

#223 13-01-2015 14:46

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

Afful, toujours parmi le top 3 des footballeurs ghanéens !

Who Wins SWAG’s Footballer Of The Year Award?

Striker Asamoah Gyan will be competing against Andre Ayew and Harrison Afful for SWAG’s Footballer of the Year award.

Spy Ghana

#224 13-01-2015 14:57

sami seddik
Rédacteur
Lieu : El Mourouj 1 - Ben Arous

Le SWAG's footballer of the year doit être un prix récompensant le joueur Ghanéen au style vestimentaire le plus décalé, swag signifiant  en anglais : la manière de se présenter au monde avec confiance et avec style. smile

Aime ce post :

sami seddik

#225 13-01-2015 15:24

ESTfan
Administrateur
Site Web

C'est le choix des journalistes sportifs ghanéens wink !

SWAG = Sports Writers Association of Ghana (Association des journalistes/ écrivains sportifs du Ghana)

Pied de page des forums